Thursday, 23 June 2016

FREE.STYLER; KEVIN.MURPHY

You've probably heard Kevin Murphy (abbreviated to KM) mentioned in this blog here and there. Not only are they an amazing hair care brand but have provided me numerous opportunities to be inspired and grow creatively.

My incredible mum is a stylist and educator for KM, explaining my non-biased love for the brand. This in turn means countless products delivered to the house, my favourite delivery being Kevin Murphy's own magazine "FREE.STYLER". Each issue entails aspects of fashion, events, performance and products that are affiliated with KM. Each issue is full of inspiration, not only for hairdressers but aspiring photographers - like myself.

Here are some of the incredible compositions that showcase Kevin Murphy at it's peak. I'll just let the photos speak for themselves...
Front cover of FREE.STYLER issue 9




To the right: Mother Paz!








 





















.jpeg x

No comments:

Post a Comment