Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Team Tote

Don't worry, there is no bag discrimination up in here. I'd just like to dedicate this post to the most underrated type of bag; the tote.

And what is better than a tote? A Great Gatsby Penguin book-style tote. Oh yes, you read me.

Penguin book totes available from Waterstones, a range of different literature prints and styles.


Being the bibliophile that I am, Gatsby is one of the many great pieces of literature I have come across in these past years. The era of classic parties, jazz and romance brought to life by Fitzgerald through the tale of a man who built himself upon an illusion to live by *breathes* is what sparked my interest in literature. 

Break out the tote, you won't be disappointed. Trust me. 

.jpeg x




2 comments:

  1. Loved this, definitely the lover of a good tote myself x

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete